CHURCH OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
$22.00 AN HOUR: 12 HOURS A WEEK
Start Date: October 1, 2021
The Church Administrator provides administrative and secretarial support and ensures effective and efficient church operations.
Experience and Skills
- Candidates with experience in office administration and operations will be given more consideration. The following skills are considered essential:
- Excellent communications and people skills
- Ability to interact with church congregants and the general public
- Excellent organizational, time management and time budgeting skills
- Computing skills, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, and the ability to learn new software as required
- Strong planning and logistical skills, good troubleshooting abilities, a curious and creative mind and never afraid to tackle the “unknown” and possessing a “can-do attitude”
- A proven track record as reliable, accountable, dependable, trusted, and independent worker who demonstrates initiative, effectively works with little supervision and maximizes available time
The position requires and commands the highest degree of confidentiality on all matters relating to all aspects of Trinity United Church operations and personnel.
Refer to the full Job Description attached to this post.
How To Apply:
Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume in One PDF document with the reference: Church Office Administrator in the Subject Line on or before September 15, 2021, at 5:00 pm to: Levena Bebault, Chair, Ministry and Personnel, Trinity United Church, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.